Hey!

Welcome to my blog. It's for the "Six Items or Less" challenge. So basically, I choose six articles of clothing and besides underwear and jackets and shizz, I can only wear these six items for two weeks. The original challenge is for a month but this two week trial is for my sociology class. As required for this project, I have created a blog here (taa daa!) and will update at minimum, once a day and have three pictures per week. So that's what this is. Have fun, read my blog if you care about clothing or society and experiments on going against the norm. Or don't. I don't care.

S. Dorsey, 6th period

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Day 00- A juxtaposition

Day Zero
Sunday


I know that the six items or less challenge doesn't start until Monday (tomorrow) but I wanted to write a short post about what I usually wear so that people can get more of a feel for my normal style, since I'm going so against it for the next two weeks. So here's what I'm wearing today, as a decent example of my normal style.

Clothing: Cargo pants that fall to my ankles and an Old Navy tee-shirt. The shirt is short sleeved, has a neckline that high, close to my neck, and kind of an odd green color.
Makeup: None. I don't generally wear makeup.
Hair: Loose at the moment, though it will be twisted up into a messy ponytail before I drive to get it out of my face.
Shoes: Tennis shoes- white Nikes with pink soles- and white socks.
Jewelry: My normal necklace with its two charms, my aluminum bracelet, my same faerie ring. The only jewelry I'm wearing that isn't part of my normal set is the funky wooden bracelet I told you about, the one with the animal prints painted on it. It feels odd around my wrist because I'm not used to its weight or texture or how it gets in the way when I want to write. If I feel out of balance just with a new bracelet, I can only imagine how I'm going to feel when I'm wearing all new fancy clothing to school.



Nike Air- photographed by sneakersbasketball



Well, until tomorrow!

Dorsey, 6th period

No comments:

Post a Comment